Daisy has ongoing expensive needs. Please help her to live in a safe environment. Daisy equipment needed, isn't common,therefore things have to be special made or adjusted to suit her individually.
At the moment she is in a bedroom with mum and dad,this is the best we can do. Daisy could never share bedrooms with Kyron or Izzabelle, (As advised by Doctors and various Medics) and when she finally get the room she needs, it will be 1 place in the home that she can be completely safe in. Somewhere she can take off her helmet and play with her very soft toys. I dream of her dancing in the mirror like any other little girl.
Shame the OT assessing us at home ignored Doctors recomendations , and then misplaced the documents stating the Doctors advice!! Due to this Im having to fund raise to keep Daisy safe!!
- Daisy needs her own space, a bedroom
- Wall pads, wall covering. Covering of corners.
- Floor pads
- Soft furnishings.
- Wigs, we will go though alot of these. yes the nhs do provide these, but I think Daisy will one day want a better one. although the NSH glasses have improved so we will see??!!.
- Safe play area within the home
- Safe garden area. With Daisys outdoor toys in.