Daisys fun days...

Great Daisy and I have NEST today. Helmet packed,nappies pasked,wipes check,bottles check,Mark (aka Dad)CHECK!!, haha, hes going to love watching his daughter play. Hope he copes ok with the whole helmet thing??. He will Im sure, We love you Daddy marky xx
UPDATE....- same day- NEST was great fun, Alot less children today than the 1st time we went. Not sure if this is good or bad. It was nice to have space, but i love all the hussel and bussel,so does Daisy. Daisy had her protective helmet on,surrounded by loads of noisey,hard attractive toys,yet chewing her hand or various parts of toys seem more appealing.LOL. Mark cant wait till next time,haha, he was atcually really impressed, and even stayed for the songs at the end!! well done hun x
Looking forward to Friday as we are attending the wonderfull informative stress releaving workshop for parents, run via 2 parents who have put there Souls into helping other parent/carers that are in the zone! Its for parents/carers who have a child that needs. All these needs being conpletely different. As ive now been told a few times now.... We are a varied group of parents with children. All with completely different backgrounds,presents,and futures. We are here,didnt nesserserly want to be here. We all can all truly relate/and hear one another. Part of a group. Like it or lump it, we're a group. This may sound strange but, i must say Im proud i part of this. Dont get me wrong-I'd do anything for my child to be well,but in the same breath she is who she is, and I wouldnt want to change her. Yep theses kids are truly Special,in the most admirational way. Every parent/carer I have met so far is amazing,I have learnt so much,yet before my experience with Daisy I'll admit I was completly blind to the world beyound 'the average'(would use the word 'normal' as would the NHS, but im far from normal, so who am i to talk!!)



No comments: