More minutes in day

OMG! I don't feel like I've stoped.
 Firstly,Congratulation to my Coz's (cousin) Ross who has just had a baby girl, not him himself,NOW that would be clever! Well done Emma, welcome to mother hood.  Just awaiting the little scotty now ... babies,babies. As for Kel, well alright for you chilling on the Oz beach, bliss..x
 Well the Halloween party went ahead, i missed this , as i was sick as a pig. I think it done well, and raised £100, odd, i hope everyone dressed up? sorry i wasn't there.
 The next goings on is 3rd of December, at the Jubilee Centre, NORWICH a good ole jumble sale, starts at 10am-`12pm, any sell able donations please bring on the day. I will be there, will all my jumble.
 Well Daisys doing good, she has different things going on most mornings, we have sadly overlapped with our Musical keys.  This is most upsetting for me, i don't know how Daisy feels about it, but I'm sure she would love it if we could manage a jam session again. 
 We had our 3rd home assessment via the Councils OT, .... say no more!
 Daisys is still in mine and Marks room in her travel cot that she has now reached the max height for and nearly reaching the max weight for, we are still raising funds for her bed, where her bed will go, i have no idea. I think this is bed is going to be a hands on job, for the right Wo/Man.
 As for moving from our local authority home , that's pretty imposable as we are still on 'low banding' on the gnhomeoption site.
must sleep, night all xxx