Lost

The clock still ticks the doctors still state Daisy could never share a room, for risk of damaging her Brain or worse. The Skull still has a large area missing, I still carry her everywhere, and have to strap her in a buggy whilst I rush to the toilet, how inhumane, theres no-where safe upstairs for her, we sit in the living room with door shut whenever we are at home,its depressing and boring and very dark and lonely! My daughters not a dog.... But yet the council still haven't helped in anyway. I cant take the risk of moving to a bigger house when the doctors have warned me of the risks and insisted that they don't think it would be safe to move. They even put this in writing, yet Norwich city council state my daughter doesn't met there criteria for grant to adapt the home. A under 5year old child would only met there criteria in rare situations. I'm not sure what could be rarer??? it would be good if there could give me an example of this, but they cant. I think on a safety level, as in my daughter needs safety 24/7 or she will die, and the doctors are fully advising me not to move, the fact that she has a massive part of her skull missing would met there criteria in 'a rare situation'  they are neglecting my child's needs because it doesn't tick the forms boxes... hello, my daughter now wanting to walk has half a skull, and her brain is very precious, sort it out you bunch of paper shedding office, single, non parenting government tossers.
THIS IS A CHILD'S LIFE YOUR TALKING IN YOUR HANDS.
oh and thanks Mrs.mp or pm whatever you are, you didn't ring, and you didn't seem to follow anything up. thanks .